Hilton Worldwide is a company of diverse cultures serving diverse guests, with more than 40 languages being spoken by our team members. Our global workforce of more than 600,000 team members in 3,750 managed and franchised hotels across 85 countries continues to grow based upon our ability to provide service around the globe. The Hilton Grand Vacations team proudly contributes to the company’s global reputation for excellence in hospitality.
We seek to leverage the unique cultures of our global communities, and to develop talent, workplace and marketplace strategies to create a work environment of inclusiveness. As such, we hold ourselves and all of our team members to the highest standards of integrity, ethics and service excellence. We will achieve and maintain this status by living our core values; attracting the best and brightest talent; and valuing and leveraging the diversity of our team members, Guests, Suppliers, Partners and Owners.
It is our honor to have been widely recognized for our efforts to foster diversity and inclusion. Some of our awards and honors include:
- Best of the Best 2010 ─Top Hospitality Companies, Women’s Professional Magazine
- Hotel Company of the Year and Apex Award, 2009, National Association of Black Hotel Owners, Operators & Developers (NABHOOD)
- Top Executives in Diversity – Michael C. Ford, Black Enterprise Magazine
- Top 50 Organizations for Multicultural Business Opportunities, DiversityBusiness.com
- Top 100 Companies to Work For, Savoy Magazine
- Top 50 Corporations for Supplier Diversity, U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC)
- Business of the Year Award, Texas Department of Assistive and Rehabilitative Services (DARS)
- HispanicBusiness 2011 Diversity BEST Companies, HispanicBusiness Magazine
- 2012 Best Companies for Hourly Workers, #12 Ranking, Working Mother Magazine
- 100 Most Influential Hispanics – Jon Muñoz, HispanicBusiness Magazine
- Women Worth Watching – Ellen Gonda, Profiles in Diversity Journal
- 2012 Top 100 Most Influential Blacks in Corporate America – Bill Kornegay, Savoy Magazine
Currently there are no jobs in your Cart.